Thursday, February 9, 2012

TOO MUCH FOR ST. VALENTINE'S DAY...

...LOL, hi everybody.  Here are various (of the many) St. Valentine's cards I had made for sell.  I have to make more (hopefully 2 of them with Magnolia stamps) because they were all pre-ordered.  I hope you enjoy them and serve you as inspiration.

These 3 were for men, although my husband says they look too feminine, but, hey, after all is from a lady to a gentleman, it has to be feminine! don't you think?



Here are a couple more:




And here is a sneak peek of a tutorial I'll be giving soon.  Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are all wonderful! All crafted with beautiful details. Can't wait for the tutorial!
    Keep up the good work. Kait
    http://simply-kait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todas tus tarjetas estan hermosas. La de el cupido es mi favorita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las del detalle con cinta me encanto! Sigue con la produccion.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todas estan bellas ! La del corazon y la flor en tela me encanto.
    Gracias por compartir
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilma todas tus creaciones me gustan estan super hermosas pero tengo que decir que mis favoritas fueron la del "Angelito" y la parejita de niños... Te felicito! tu estilo me gusta.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....