Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MEGA CANDY

Hi everyone, just to let you know that Stampin' Mindy is having a mega candy at her blog.  Look at the picture below.  She's giving:

A bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
3 Lili of the Valley Stamps - Starry Bunny, Cho with Parasol, Little Mermaid 1
3 Little Darlings - Up, Up and Away, Slow and Steady, Kowabunga
3 Whimsy Stamps - Frog, Cat, Kenny K
3 Magnolia Tilda - 1 Edwin and 7 Accessories



Go to her blog and participate. 

Also I want to remind you that on my prior post I posted what I considered are the BEST CARDS I ever made.  Please visit me and leave me a comment.  And keep on looking because at the beginning of January I will have a candy on my blog.  Thanks for your support!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....