Hi, I haven't had the time to inform you that I'm super excited because THANKS to all your votes I won the Easter-Extravaganza Contest. Thanks for all your support and for all your comments about my work. Those are the things that keep my mojo up and that motivates me to keep on working.
Keep in touch because in the next couple days I'll be showing you a bunch of cards I've been making lately.
THANK YOU! HUGS AND KISSES!!! :) *ü* :)
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT
Hi! The March 2017 Love from Lizi Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....
-
Hola chicas/os, bienvenidos a este fantástico Blog Hop del Amor. El Equipo de Diseño de Latina Crafter ha preparado inspiradores proyec...
-
Hola! En Latina Crafter les hemos preparado un Blog Hop muy especial para celebrar el Día de San Valentín. Además de todas las belleza...
-
¡Hola! Durante el mes de mayo celebramos, además del Día de las Madres, el "National Scrapbooking Day" y para festejarlo ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!