Friday, March 9, 2012

GUEST MAVEN FOR SKETCHES IN THYME

Hi everyone!!! For me today is a special day because I'm Guest Designer (Guest Maven) for Sketches in Thyme.  As many of you may know, my truly passion in papercrafting is scrapbooking, although I don't have enough time to really enjoy it.  So for me it was super-duper-great, LOL, to be a Guest Maven for Sketches in Thyme.

I'm sorry I don't have a better camera and the photo kind of looses its details (i.e. the black cardstock is sprayed with Perfect Pearls and it doesn't show on the photo).  Anyway I hope you like my layout.  Here is the sketch I had to work with and the layout.  Stay in touch cause there is more to come.  Thanks for visiting and please leave me some love.





3 comments:

  1. Hello, Hola Wilma!~
    OMG! YOu did a amazing layout, love the details.
    GREAT JOB!!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Wilma... Love the details too (as Sonia mentioned!)... We are so proud... Keep up the good work.

    www.winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Wilma... Love the details too (as Sonia mentioned!)... We are so proud... Keep up the good work.

    www.winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....