Monday, February 25, 2013

MORE EXCITING NEWS!!!

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited because I've been selected as a DT member of Card Mania.  Here is my first challenge with them.  The theme for this challenge is Fairies or Butterflies, an easy one don't you think?  Since I was a little girl, I've always been fascinated with fairies.  I think it is because of their wings and all the sparkles around them.  So for me this challenge was great!  I hope you like my card.  The image is coloured with Copics and the digital image is from our sponsor Milk 'N Coffee Digital Stamps.  Please visit our blog to see all the wonderful projects our DT's have prepared for your inspiration and have fun participating in our challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Hola!
    Felicidades Wilma en horabuena. Tus trabajos son super preciosos y me encantan.
    Super Fabulosa creación.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,on my blog is a award for you.When you can passes to remove it,best regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Analia, what is the address of your blog?

      Delete
  3. Congratulations with your new DT spot!! Gorgeous card with lots of energy on it ))
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....