Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS EASTER-SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA CONTEST

Hi ladies.  This is one of the rare occasions I participate in a contest, but the prize is gooodddd!!!  This is my Magnolia card.  I hope you like it.  The photos are not very clear, I know I need a better camera.  Votes will open on Äpril 20, 2011, I'll let you know.  Please don't forget to vote for meeee!!!

Here is a link to the contest.  I'm participating in the category of "Full size Magnolia images on an Easter/Spring Themed Card".  See me Thursday, April 21, post to know how to vote for me.  Thanks for your vote!!! 

This card also joins the following contest:  Lollipop Crafts (all girl), The Crafty Pad (spring) and Paper Sundaes (PSC64 - childhood memories).





The papers are from Martha Stewart and the image is colored with Copics.  Other materials:  The "Para Ti" stamp is from Stamping Up, Nestabilities, MS border punch, MS leaf punch, SU scalloped circle punches, flowers, and others.

12 comments:

  1. Wiiipit primi! esta preciosa esa twisted easel card. Los colores me encantan, suerte en el challenge y avisa para votar. Un abrazo, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa! los colores están bellos. Éxito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. swert card...love the colour combo too!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, beautiful image, colours and embellies. Thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and I love love the color and your flowers! Your coloring of Tilda is perfect as well! - Very beautiful - Thank you for sharing and playing along with us in The Crafty Pad – Spring Challenge Fair winds and following seas, The Navy Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love everything you did - awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop - I also love the Magnolia - I only have a couple - gotta use 'em more!

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta la combinación de colores que hiciste. El background blanco le da mucha vida a la imágen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola!! te ha quedado genial, es muy original tu tarjeta.

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I'm a big green fan! Beautiful card. Thanks for entering our all girl challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Wilma
    Tu tarjeta hermosa. Te felicito ganaste en el blog The Crafty Pad. Wepaaa! Boricua Power! :-)
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet scene you've created! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hermosa tarjeta me gusto mucho la combinacion de colores y porque tiene verde y felicidades por que con ella ganastes un challenge ahora me tienes que ensenar como hacerla jajaja...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....